Friday, February 25, 2011

cowgirl up.

cowgirl2

I'm embracing this motto today - not only did I need to kick my own ass earlier this week and snap out of a little funk, but I'm dusting off my trusty thrifted cowboy boots and heading to the Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker show tonight for some good ol' country tunes.

I also grabbed some film - finally - to get my little nikon FM 10 back to work. It's been too long and there is nothing quite like holding a photograph in your hands to truly appreciate the memories you've made.

Cheers to beer, guns and pick-up trucks (at least tonight).


Update in 30 seconds or less...
-quit job in DC
-moved to Columbus, GA (the latest stop in the worldwide tour of life for the Brown fam)
-currently working as the Assistant Editor at Southern Views Magazine
-starting grad school at - ahem - Auburn in May

photos via flickr

No comments: